Prepare your invoice or receipt
It's really easy: go to the Payments section and control the payment with status Invoice required. Pass the mouse over this line and click Download request.
In the downloaded file, the Fiscal Document Request, you will find all the information that must be included in your invoice. Specifically:
- The address to make out the invoice
- The invoicing code if you have to issue an electronic invoice
- The descriptions and the totals to include in your invoice
In the event that invalid traffic (IVT) was detected on one or more of your sites, you can still issue an invoice, subtracting the amount related to invalid traffic specified in the fiscal document request.
You must also control the following conditions in order to complete your invoice:
- Calculate and apply the relevant taxes according to your tax bracket, indicating the total, and if necessary, include the required stamp
- Include your IBAN or the Paypal email you have chosen for payment
- Double-check that your company details match those provided in the form sent to initially enable invoicing
If you work on an occasional basis and need to issue a receipt, for each payment please use this form, fill in the required fields, then sign and upload it to the Payments section.
Upload your invoice or receipt
Go to the Payments section and click Upload to attach the invoice in PDF format.
If you are submitting an invoice as a company or a freelancer in Italy, the invoice that you upload here in PDF must conform to the electronic invoice that you have transmitted to the SdI for the same reference period.
Wait for the upload to finish.
Send the original (only for those who issue a receipt)
Only if you need to issue a receipt with a stamp, is it necessary to send the receipt also via traditional post. Send the receipt to the following address:
Viale Spartaco Lavagnini 7, 50129
NB: the billing address is different from the postal address. Find the correct address in the details above or in the fiscal document request.