It’s easy! We suggest the following steps to write an organized ads.txt file that’s easy to update in the future, even if you already collaborate with other sellers.
- Download our ads.txt file from the Dashboard
- Open a text editor and copy all the lines from our file
- Now, open the ads.txt file already implemented on your site
- At the top of the list, insert two comment lines (or more, if necessary) using the pound (hash) key, like these examples below:
- Paste the lines you have copied from our ads.txt file between the two comments. You should have lines of text similar to the screenshot example below.
- Save the updated ads.txt file and, if necessary, re-upload it on your site.
Now when we publish ads.txt file updates, simply substitute the lines under the #Viralize block without mixing up with lines from other sellers.