The Viralize team carefully and periodically checks the quality of publisher sites to maintain a high standard in our distribution network.
Some of the most common reasons a site may be rejected are:
- lack of original content
- missing ads.txt file
- low site traffic
- too many advertisements or too many ad campaigns on one page
- it contains explicit content
- it contains fraudulent content or is a streaming site
- the site allows illegal downloads
- the site is already registered in the Viralize Network and is managed by a media agency
If you believe your Site was rejected in error, please contact us.
You can read more information on our Publisher services in our Terms of Service.