If you have followed the standard procedure* correctly, payment will be made on the first Tuesday or Thursday 60 days from the date the invoice was received.
*Here you have all the necessary steps that must be completed to receive a payment:
- You've been enabled to send invoices
- By the end of each referenced month you have reached the minimum payout
- The new payment has appeared in the Payments Section; you can proceed to upload your invoice (wait until the 5th of the month)
- You have prepared and uploaded the invoice in PDF format in the Payments Section by the 10th of the month
- Your invoice has been approved by our Staff
We will help you following each step with in-app notifications. You should also receive email notifications at your account's email address, or at the address you indicated when filling the invoicing enabling module as the administration contact.
You can follow your payment status in the Payments Section.
Please note: The receipt date is the same date you uploaded your invoice in the Payments Section. This same date is valid for occasional work.
You can see the date your invoice was uploaded here:
For more payment information, check out:
A payment has been "approved" but I haven't received the credit yet
My invoice is still under review. Why?
I've reached the payout minimum but I don't see any documents in Payments. Why?