If you have followed the standard procedure correctly, payment will be made on the first Tuesday or Thursday 60 days from the date the invoice was received.
The receipt date is the same date you uploaded your invoice in the Payments Section. This same date is valid for occasional work, independently from the date the original paper invoice was received.
You can see the date your invoice was uploaded here:
If you're not sure you have completed all the necessary steps, here they are:
- You've been enabled to send invoices
- You've reached the minimum payout by end of the referenced month
- The new payment has appeared in the Payments Section; you can proceed to upload your invoice (wait until the 5th of the month)
- You have prepared and uploaded the invoice in PDF format in the Payments Section by the 10th of the month
- Your invoice has been approved by our Staff
You will receive an email confirmation after completing each step. Here's a quick infographic that describes this process:
You can follow your payment status in the Payments Section.
For more payment information, check out:
A payment has been "approved" but I haven't received the credit yet
My invoice is still under review. Why?
I've reached the payout minimum but I don't see any documents in Payments. Why?